Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Python



At a bar in Thailand, a man approached me with a BIG snake around his shoulders. It was Tor who talked to him at first and told him to go away. He knows that I don`t like snakes. I had drank a couple of beers and I told Tor that I waned to hold the snake. I would never ever said that if I was sober... The guy came over to us and put the snake around my shoulders and I felt like freaking out any second. In my mind I was just thinking of not make any moves that could scare it. As Tor said later, the snake was probably just fed or drugged or something because it was really calm. After a little while I heard some talking in Thai and suddenly an other guy put a second snake around me on top of the other one. I didn`t dare to freak out so the seconds felt like they lasted for hours. I suddenly got quite sober again. Wonder why...

I somehow managed to grab my camera and took a picture while I had a head on my hand.
Oh.... I`m freaking out just thinking about it.

The next evening we went to the movie to see "snake on a plain" Happy I hadn`t seen the movie first ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home