Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bad Hair Day?

This is my mom. Lucky for her, my little sister just started working as a hairdresser.
Well.... it`s not actually her hair but I just love this picture. She is the best mom ever and the look that she got in her eyes in this picture is the type of smile that she gets all the time. She is a great cook, she makes terrible stupid jokes all the time, she is very caring for all the people around her. Once I slept at my parents house after working late. I came "home" at 4 in the morning. Working for 14 hours. On a chair beside the bed was a little bowl with a few fresh strawberry that my mom had picked in the garden.....
That's the kind of things that makes her the best mom ever :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger alfred said...

She`s a pretty good sister too!

Thursday, September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home