Monday, November 20, 2006

Drops of water

I just HAD TO post what I think is my first really good picture. Its probably not perfect in any way but after attending the photo course that I have been looking forward too for so long, its so fun to finally starting to learn what its all about. I still have a long way to go and I don't even own my own camera beside my small compact digital camera but what the heck...
Its a start and I think it`s a good one :-)
(and isn't there a face on the right side???)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei

Fint bilde Kånnien :) Har alltid hatt lyst på bilder av "Bryggen", kanskje jeg skal sette deg på jobben?

Gleder meg til å treffe deg igjen snart!
*smask*

Sunday, November 26, 2006  
Blogger alfred said...

Hei, nå må jeg si jeg ble imponert, Christine! Vis oss mer!!!

Monday, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home